In accordance with Article 13(1) and 13(2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, we inform that Ana Tour Apartments s.c., ul. Ludowa 6a, 72-500 Międzyzdroje, NIP 9860247851, REGON 369113184 is the controller of your personal data. It means that we are responsible for using your data in a safe manner and in compliance with the contract and the laws applicable.
Your personal data are processed in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) and 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract and for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
Personal data are processed in order to ensure a high level of provided services.
The Controller processes personal data only to the extent required to perform the contract, and thereby defined by law, which means the data required to comply with the obligations under, among others, the Accounting Act, and in order to streamline communication between the parties.
The Controller may – although he does not engage in these activities presently – process the personal data of the Users for marketing purposes, which may consist of:
- displaying marketing materials to the User,
- addressing email notifications about interesting offers or information, which in some cases contain commercial information, with the consent of the data subject,
- for marketing purposes the Controller may take advantage of profiling by using the so-called cookies. It means that by using the automated data processing the Controller evaluates the selected factors pertaining to natural persons in order to analyse their behaviour or create future forecasts.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Controller for marketing purposes is the so-called legitimate purpose (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
The Controller processes the personal data of the Users who visit the social media profiles of the controller (Facebook). The data are processed exclusively in connection to running the profile and promoting different types of events, services and products. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is its legitimate purpose (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
The recipients of personal data are:
- enterprise management software providers;
- IT and hosting services providers;
- legal and accounting services providers;
We do not make or intend to make the data of our residents available to countries outside the European Economic Area.
The data of the clients/contractors are stored for a period of 5 years after the end of the calendar year in which the contract was performed.
With regard to the processing of personal data, you are entitled to:
- The right to information concerning personal data processing;
- The right to obtain a copy of the data;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erasure;
- The right to have the processing restricted;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object to the processing of the data for marketing purposes;
- The right to object to the processing of the data for other purposes;
- The right of withdrawal;
- The right to file a complaint with the national personal data protection authority.
We inform you that provision of personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide personal data renders the conclusion of the contract impossible.
The Controller can be contacted in writing, via traditional mail at: ul. Ludowa 6a, 72-500 Międzyzdroje or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org